We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager - Product Management, Cyber Security and Innovations, APMastercard's Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I) team is responsible for innovation, development and management of our world class products and services to address evolving risk and security needs. It leads a multi-product commercialization initiative for all Mastercard's global customers.
• As part of this organization, the Manager, Product Management, will be responsible for managing and driving Cyber Security (including AML and Fraud Investigations) related products and services within their region, which Mastercard offers customers across all related stakeholders including, enterprises, consumers, issuers, acquirers, processors, and merchants.
This role will be part of the AP regional Cyber Security solutions and work closely with internal, external, private and public sector parties to deliver applicable solutions and services.
The Cyber Security industry, specifically on AML and Fraud investigation is a quickly expanding market, growing in response to increasing cross border transactions and greater integration of world's economies. Effective, automatic AML/Fraud investigation tool is often inaccessible and cost prohibitive to many businesses and organizations. Additionally, many struggle to identify understand the impact of the threats and how they apply. Our objective in C&I is to provide accessible and affordable cyber security to our customers.
What we are looking for: Mastercard is looking to create a more proactive approach to assist the cybersecurity of our customers. To that end we are seeking a motivated individual who is interested in becoming part of something new.
Do you want to make a difference to the wider eco-system and help alleviate the impact that cyber breaches, including AML/ Fraud have on society?
Are you able to work dynamically on multiple projects at one time, and represent the needs of a diverse cultural region within a global forum?
Do you have a broad understanding of cybersecurity, AML and Fraud problems, and the ability to talk to advise different stakeholders on how to mitigate risk?
• Work and support the Regional Cyber Security and Innovation team in managing and driving mid to long term cybersecurity related product growth strategy and execution in ‘AP region'. This includes for all aspects of P&L, development and execution Go-To-Market strategies
• Identify and continually refining key markets and business segments plans with data-informed approach on global AML/ Compliance trends, Fraud investigations trend cybersecurity trends, technological advancements, customer challenges and respective market requirements in the enterprise, consumer device, retail, ACH, payment card and broader financial sectors.
• Understand and identify ‘Region' requirements on market nuances, product competitive edge and drive change with global product management through collaboration
• Establish and manage AML/ Fraud and cybersecurity related partnerships and alliances in ‘Region'
• Drive alignment with all stakeholders including divisions, sales teams and partners to ensure consistency on go-to market plans.
All About You:
• Extensive AML and fraud knowledge, with solid understanding of competitive offering, industry trends and its constituents in AML and fraud investigation space
• Excellent project management skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Outcome oriented, creative in problem solving, highly skilled at managing and coordinating multiple stakeholders in a high-paced environment
• Excellent analytical skills
• Demonstrable experience in understanding different technology solutions and identifying synergies of how existing different solutions and programs can benefit customers utilizing tools and applications
• Understanding of payments fraud lifecycle and knowledge of overall AML and/fraud investigation industry standards and best practices is preferred.
• Strong analytical and product development skills, with demonstrated ability to deliver
• Ability to influence and share a compelling view, bringing a broad group of key stakeholders along to deliver a product
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website