We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitlePrincipal Strategic Program ManagerOverview
• Provides each line of business a single point of contact to better align technology investments and assets to deliver expected business and financial benefits
• Work with business partners to align business and IT roadmaps, provide IT solutions to business opportunities, gather and document requirements, and prioritize projects in light of the economic measures and business cases for the line of business
• Manage all technology aspects for the line of business from project development through operational excellence, providing transparency to our business partners across all technology and operational needs
• Formally supervises and coaches a large group/team, or several Leaders/ Consultants
• Ensures own teams compliance to goal setting and performance appraisal process
• Helps identify and coach top talent within own teams (includes direct reports and second-line reports)
• Anticipates potential planning gaps and the impact of changes to improve plan specifics in current/ future projects across more complex work efforts
• Identifies when a project is going off-track and adjusts as needed to guarantee internal customer expectations are met
• Anticipates future project risks and thoroughly prepares contingency plans by voluntarily going beyond expectations across technology project initiatives
All about you:
• Experience leading implementation intiatives
• Financial background
• Demonstrated knowledge and some experience in payments, the mobile and/or ecommerce market and technologies
• Demonstrated knowledge in the areas of strategy, planning and project management preferred
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website