We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleRetail and Commerce Integrations Solutioning ExpertThe Associate Managing Consulting, R&C Integrations Solutioning Expert is a key Segment role that will support the Integrations & Partnerships lead in realizing the Synergy business case for our recent Dynamic Yield Acquisition and support the evaluation of net-new partnerships and synergy value propositions.
In this role you will be responsible for driving the realization of the Synergy business case with Dynamic Yield, with specific responsibilities for developing and executing a go-to-market strategy for cross-selling existing D&S solutions to Dynamic Yields existing R&C client base. The role will be highly collaborative with D&S Product, Sales, Account Management, and the Dynamic Yield Sales and Product teams. This role will also be responsible for tracking the pipeline sales activity for these synergy opportunities across the globe, and for summarizing and reporting on this activity to D&S and Integration leadership.
The ideal candidate is passionate about developing and delivering data-driven, customer-focused solutions, highly motivated, intellectually curious, solutions-oriented and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset. Additionally, the ideal candidate is well known for being highly collaborative, managing projects to flawless completion, and passionate around driving consensus among different stakeholders. Finally, you are willing to learn new capabilities and skills and can navigate both business and technical conversations; and translate requirements across business lines.
1. Owning the strategy build and execution for one (1) of the key Merchant business case synergies: Driving Services to the Dynamic Yield customer base.
a. DY has a substantial existing R&C customer presence in EUR, NAM; these customers are typically medium-sized enterprises that are not typical Managed Merchant targets for our Account Management teams.
b. Work directly with the Dynamic Yield Account Director team and Data & Services teams to brainstorm, pilot and accelerate proven joint-value-propositions with existing customers. Expectation is we'll focus on EUR and NAM initially for ideating and proving these synergies.
c. Partner with GTM integration lead to roll-out strategy to remaining regions, and adjust accordingly for local market nuances.
d. Manage cross-business unit coordination with the Market Development teams, DY Account Directors, and D&S Merchant/Specialist Sales team.
2. Support pipeline and synergy tracking for the focus synergy lines
3. Support the Retail & Commerce Segment team as we evaluate net-new Partnerships globally; including, reviewing partnership suggestions from the region, engaging with the region to meet with and validate new partner constructs
4. Support the Retail & Commerce Practice globally, and bring consistency to the practice across sub-segments (retail, CPG/telco, Travel)
All About Your Education & Skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.
• Exposure or experience working with the Retail & Commerce segment (Apparel, Grocery, Fuel/Convenience, T&H, etc.) in a Sales, Consulting, Delivery capacity or direct industry experience.
• Professional accreditation such as Project Management Professional (PMP) is desirable
• Fluent local office language and English required, other languages desirable
• Comfortable with significant client interaction and interest in building relationships both internally and externally
• Comfortable leading internal and external workshops and facilitating discussion amongst peers; can act as an industry (segment) expert and represent and project expertise on Retail & Commerce trends and business dynamics in internal and external forums
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required, knowledge of Project Management tools, basic Salesforce reporting preferred
• Willingness to travel
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website