Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSecurity Vulnerability AnalystOverview
• Identify, test, and report security weaknesses in systems and applications
• Oversees governance and compliance of vulnerability remediation enterprise wide
• Participate in initiatives as an experienced individual contributor with specialized knowledge within assigned discipline
• Responsible for creating technical or business documentation for the project team
• Supports Senior Analyst on projects where the team is required to implement
• Effective communication skills with project teams and business partners
• Responsible for understanding security policies and industry best practices & compliance
• Responds and completes vulnerability management business as usual activities as defined by their job responsibilities
• Experience working in Corporate Security, specifically in the vulnerability management field
• Experience working in vulnerability management systems, including network security testing, Code testing and web/mobile security testing
• Experience participating on initiatives
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website