We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Analyst, Account ManagementJob Title: Senior Analyst, Business Development, Crypto & Digital Issuer processors
Your opportunity to join an agile and high performing team to drive revenue for Mastercard in France. The Crypto & Digital Issuer processors team is focused on identifying and building partnerships throughout the crypto assets players on one side and Digital Issuer processors on the other side to achieve continual growth in the vertical. These partners represent some of the most entrepreneurial and innovative organizations Mastercard works with today. Through these partnerships and the utilization of our full set of products we are delivering new and exciting solutions to an ever-evolving marketplace and driving Crypto & Issuer Processors preference for Mastercard to be partner of choice. You will report to the VP, Head of Digital Partners France, taking responsibility for crypto/Blockchain & Digital Issuer Processors strategy across France, working with stakeholders throughout these partner organizations to drive incremental Mastercard volume and future-proofing our business. We are looking for a self-motivated, structured problem solver with a creative outlook with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and influence others without direct authority.
In this client-facing position, you will:
• Have overall responsibility for development and management of a portfolio of strategic Crypto assets players & digital issuer processors to deliver innovative solution to maximize revenue opportunities
• Develop strong relationships and understanding of the Crypto/blockchain players eco-system partners including Exchange, Wallet, Metavers etc. and Blockchain players. You'll develop relationships with those players having set-up in France and all the very active French ecosystem.
• Develop strong relationships and understanding of the Digital Issuer processors players & program managers operating in France for the French ecosystem
• Identify business opportunities, shortlist and select qualified prospects and deliver sales targets with a selection of those players
• Become a ‘Crypto ambassador' within Mastercard & the French Crypto arena by organizing Mastercard presence in selected association/incubators & accelerators with the support of our marketing teams & partners
• Support growth of each account through Product and VAS sales
• Push Mastercard internal organization to be more nimble to address Crypto & digital issuers processors needs (pricing, customer delivery, marketing, advisors, etc)
• Liaise with all Mastercard Business Development teams in charge of those topics from other regions & from our global teams to coordinate Mastercard global strategy & share best practices
All About You
• Master's degree (BA, Economics, Finance, ...)
• Strong strategic skillset with commercial accumen
• Ability to navigate through the large organizations and influence without direct authority
• Acute understanding of tech companies/business and startups
• Ability to think outside the box and recognise the value of alternative thinking
• Good communicator and influencer with strong negotiation skills
• Essential to be comfortable in a multi-tasking environment with the ability to give clear direction to team and customers alike
• Demonstrate strong relationship management experience throughout all levels of customer organizations
• Ability to build and maintain internal relationships with senior management and key stakeholders across the business, gaining support for the strategic direction of the business
· Fluent in French and good working knowledge in English
Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website