We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Analyst, Mergers & AcquisitionsOverview:
The Senior Analyst, Mergers & Acquisitions is an integral member of the team driving all phases sourcing, executing and overseeing strategic acquisitions and investments at Mastercard. The qualified candidate will be a member of a highly visible team with a focus on minority investment portfolio management as well as supporting teams responsible for identifying, evaluating and executing new equity investments and acquisitions. The position reports to VP, Corporate Development.
• Provide support for on-going management, valuation and monitoring of investment portfolio, including regular reporting to senior executives and Board of Directors
• Create full valuation models for equity investments and acquisitions
• Provide support for all phases of acquisition and investment work (opportunity identification and screening, due diligence, integration planning, etc.)
• Coordinate internal and external resources for investment and acquisition due diligence
• Assist with creating and populating investment and acquisition deliverables (including presentations to senior executives and Board of Directors, deal closing approvals, etc.)
• Minority Investment reporting: Provide support for on-going financial monitoring of investments including preparation of internal materials tracking performance of Mastercard's portfolio of equity investments
All About You:
• Bachelors Degree with demonstrated experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital or corporate development role (highly preferred)
• Strong analytical skills including financial modeling, accounting and valuation experience
• Solid understanding of financial concepts such as DCF, NPV, IRR, etc.
• Familiarity with financial technology and payments industry preferred
• Detail oriented with excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills with excellent PC skills, including the entire Microsoft suite
• Strong Project Management Skills
• Capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website