Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSenior Information Security Operations AnalystOverview
The Information Security Analyst role is a critical role in maintaining security on the Vyze Platform in accordance with Vyze Information Security Policy, Mastercard Information Security Policy, and industry standards such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards and ISO 27001. The Information Security Analyst role is a junior to mid-level role, working under the direction and supervision of the Vyze Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
Responsibilities of this role are wide and varied to include User Administration of Vyze platform users, Log Monitoring, Log Reporting, and Response to Logs and Alerts, Administration and monitoring of various security systems, Managing the Vulnerability Assessment Program, and other duties and responsibilities as assigned. This role reports to the Vyze CISO and will provide support in the following functions:
• User Administration for Vyze Systems and Applications:
o Creating Accounts
o Changing Accounts
o Removing Accounts
o Quarterly User Reviews for all systems
• Log monitoring, reporting, and response:
o Syslog Server
o SIEM System
o Database Logs
o Application Logs
o Server Logs
o VPN, HIPS, IPS, and other Networks logs
• Creation of Incident Reports based on Log Monitoring
• Administration and monitoring of Security Systems:
o Host Based IDS/File Integrity Monitoring
o Network Firewalls
o Intrusion Prevention Systems
o Web Application Firewalls
o Anti-Virus Systems
o Active Directory
• Managing the Vulnerability Assessment Program and completing assessments
• Creating, Monitoring, and Closing Vulnerability Assessment Reports
• Assist in the evaluation and implementation of Information Security assets and tools
• Assist in Investigations and Remediation of Security Incidents
• Assist in ISO27001, PCI, Third Party, and Client Audits
All About You
• Recent experience in an Information Technology role. A combination of experience and recent education or training in IT and/or Security will be considered.
• Basic Understanding of Information Technology Control frameworks such as ISO, ITIL, or COBIT.
• Understanding, Experience, and Capability in Active Directory Administration
• Understanding, Experience, and Capability in Linux Based Server Administration
• Ability to write technical reports with accuracy and clarity.
• Basic understanding of Logs and how to read them.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A service-oriented attitude with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Possesses the ability to work independently, self-motivated and highly focused.
• Detail oriented with ability to follow documented procedures accurately and consistently.
• Results oriented and highly flexible individual
• Information Security Certifications, a plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website