We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Software Engineer in TestWho is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Single Message Authorization team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
In this role, you will:
• Take end-to-end ownership of the testing processes & frameworks for our service-oriented architecture
• Develop and execute automated API/UI/Unit tests to enable continuous delivery
• Be a vital part of scrum team and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products
• Translate high-level business requirements into test scenarios
• Write quality, maintainable code in Java
• Participate in code review
• Work with software developers and domain experts in designing, performing, and improving verification tests
• Work collaboratively and effectively in a very fast paced environment.
All About You
• Intermediate or advanced experience in Automated testing/software development.
• Advanced knowledge and experience in Java
• Experience in creating and analyzing functional tests for API using frameworks/tools, such as Soap UI, RestAssured.
• Experience in creating and analyzing functional tests for web applications using software such as Selenium, Protractor etc
• Proficient in at least one source control tool like Git or Bitbucket
• Strong working knowledge of Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins is preferred.
• Understanding of Agile Methodology and other software development methodologies
• Strong critical thinking, attention to detail, and analytical skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website