We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Specialist, Product ManagementOverview – Senior Specialist
Mastercard develops and delivers world-class risk, security products and services for its customers across the globe. As part of the North America Services organization, the Cyber & Intelligence Solutions team is focused on market management and commercialization of security and decision products that drive value and a better experience for issuers, merchants and consumers.
The candidate will serve as a market manager for a suite of products and collaborate with internal partners within the region and at the global level to lead the launch and expand use of Mastercard's industry-leading security and decision solutions. The candidate will also ensure the products they manage are successful through all phases of the lifecycle – create, sell, deliver and run.
• Do you have a passion for security, innovation or digital payments?
• Do you love helping drive a business forward, creatively solving problems and investigating trends to help deliver new and existing solutions?
• Do you get excited by the challenge of working with diverse stakeholders in a constantly changing environment?
• Are you motivated to be a part of fast-paced, innovative organization that is helping customers secure the payments ecosystem?
The three primary areas of responsibility include: (1) Market Management, (2) Go-To-Market and (3) ensuring the ongoing evolution and success of the products they manage.
• Monitor and manage the annual revenue budget established for the product suite.
• Serve as product ‘ambassador' by driving thought leadership agenda - articulating strategy, innovation roadmap and value proposition in industry, customer and internal forums.
• Capture market needs by leveraging data insights, voice of the customer and monitoring market conditions.
• Develop and maintain ongoing assessment of competitive landscape to inform sales strategy and future product roadmap.
• Provide deep analysis of trends and in-market existing conditions for current and new products.
• Responsible for launching, expanding use and optimizing Mastercard's security and decision solutions across the North America region
• Work closely with sales teams to develop and manage pipeline for new and existing security and decision solutions.
• Enable sales teams with content and training required to execute product and market sales objectives.
• Serve as a security and decision solution expert and support advanced sales opportunities as-needed.
• Develop next gen market strategy for security solutions and lead corresponding execution of product go-to-market plans.
• Work with regional product and sales teams on opportunities to uniquely package services for specific customer segments.
All About You
• Experience working with both large and emerging Financial Services, Technology, Service Providers, Processors, and/or digital platform partners
• Demonstrated ability to act with a persistent and relentless sense of urgency
• Strong analytical skills
• Understanding of payments technology and application of that knowledge to address customer/market needs
• Ability to think strategically about complex issues, driving thoughtful recommendations and action plans
• Self-starter, highly organized, collaboration-minded and results driven
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Overnight travel required (10% - 20%)
• Bachelor's degree (advanced degree/MBA a plus)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website