We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleTechnical Account ManagerSessionM, a Mastercard Company, is a customer engagement platform empowering global brands to forge stronger and more profitable customer relationships. We partner with brands to drive marketing transformation through innovative technology and services. We are headquartered in Boston with offices around the world.
Be the primary technical person to work with clients and customer success on technical matters that come up as a form of weekly/quarterly check-ins. Work with support, product, and engineering on these customer needs to help drive new solutions, software tools, problem resolution and upsell opportunities. Document best practices for client-specific needs.
● Key partner to business and IT stakeholders
● Lead quarterly technical reviews and provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements
● Participate in issues and act as an advocate for customers during the triage and resolution of high severity cases, driving business reliability and customer satisfaction
● Collaborates on new opportunities and helps solution
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
● Demonstrable knowledge of software architectures
● Familiarity with modern-day software environments.
● 3+ years' experience in technical client facing or account management roles
● Ideal candidates need to be solution oriented, process driven, fast learners, strong communicators and passionate about technology.
● Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are necessary.
● Position may require some travel and availability for off-hours support required.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Out-of-the box thinker and able to work independently
What is in it for You
• A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
• Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
• Confidence to take risks when we see potential
• Supportive, flexible work environment and a management team that empowers people
• 25 days of holidays, home office
• Work in a fast-paced, growing environment
• Multisport card to access sports facilities
• Education allowance
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website