Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleUX ArchitectOverview
Mastercard's Cyber and Intelligence organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. NuData Security predicts fraudulent transactions by identifying good users from bad, based on their online behavior. By analyzing over 38 billion behaviors annually, NuData harnesses the power of behavioral and biometric analysis to empower its clients to predict fraud and verify the user behind the device. This allows clients to predict fraud before a critical decision, reduce customer insult, and investigate bad actors efficiently.
NuData Security provides accurate insights into who good users are, with the right balance of security and user experience. NuData is looking for talented UX Architects to join our Technology Team and help us further develop our real-time score API, customer-facing web application and data visualization portal.
You will take part in the creation of comprehensive product designs, specifications and blueprints for new and existing product features in an exciting, fast-paced environment of product managers and software developers. Join our team to be a part of the design and future of the cutting-edge NuDetect product across its full spectrum of use cases: Intelligent Automation Detection, Account Takeover Detection, New Account Fraud Detection, Good User Verification and Real-Time Risking and Interdiction.
All About You
You are an experienced technical product architect with roots in user experience and system interaction design who understands the importance and value of functional requirements specifications and acceptance criteria in modern software development. You have a positive, can-do attitude and place a high value on successfully completing high-quality and timely customer deliverables that exceed customer satisfaction expectations.
• You are willing to immerse yourself in our products focused on cyber security and intelligence;
• You are a unique thinker and a creative problem solver;
• You have strong communication and business skills;
• Experience leading customer engagements without supervision;
• You understand your audience;
• You have a collaborative work ethic and the ability to work within a self-organized, cross functional team
• You are technically well rounded with expert level knowledge and experience with software product architecture and design;
• You are an advocate for the user and you are passionate about customer satisfaction;
• You live and breath metrics to validate your architecture decisions; Usability testing, user research, and other qualitative methods;
• You have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles and have excellent visual design skills
• You are comfortable producing the following artifacts: prototypes, user journey maps, user flows, data visualization concepts, etc.;
• Exceptional technical writing skills and experience creating compelling technical visualizations and presentations;
• Experiences with Internet Security, Online Behavioral Analysis, and Machine Learning is an asset;
• Experience designing and developing customer-facing web applications and user interfaces;
• Bachelors of Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, equivalent degree or equivalent experience.
What we offer in return includes a beautiful view of the North Shore mountains, coffee that doesn't stink, and colleagues that are as brilliant as they are likeable. We do cool things as a company. You know, like pinball playing, craft beer tastings. Plus all that normal stuff like a competitive salary, extended health benefits, flex-time schedules, and a work environment that encourages and supports professional development.
If this sounds like you, apply and tell us why you're the best candidate for the job.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website