SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Under the supervision of the Director of the Emergency Department, the Advanced Care Tech will provide high level skilled care in the acute care setting under the direction of the Emergency Department Medical Director in accordance with current Federal, state, and local regulations.
Medical City Alliance is a full-service, 99-bed acute care facility with a Level III Trauma Center and Women's Services unit boasting a state-accredited Level III NICU. Medical City Alliance proudly serves north Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant and southern Denton Counties. The hospital is a green facility, silver LEED certified for environmental and energy efficiency.
As a part of the Medical City Healthcare network of hospitals and specialists, patients are ensured access to leading medical specialists and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Alliance, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Graduate of an approved Paramedic course with current TDSHS licensing. EMT-P, LP
- Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form to patients and staff
- Ability to work independently in the acute care setting
- Ability to document using computer based programs
- 0-1 years of experience required
- Prior health care experience in the acute care setting preferred
Licenses, Registrations and/or Certifications
- Texas Department of State Health Services Paramedic Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required within 90 days of employment
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required within 90 days of employment
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Pediatric Care (EPN) required within 90 days of employment
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website