Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) EVS Lead? At Medical City Alliance, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
Medical City Alliance, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated EVS Lead like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
The Team Lead supervises and coordinates the activities of the Environmental Services Department to ensure we provide our patients, visitors and colleagues with a clean facility to promote a healing environment. Our amazing team is hardworking and supportive and we are seeking a phenomenal leader like you, who feels working in a healthcare environment is as meaningful as we do. Your commitment to service, safety and professionalism will contribute to achieving the best experience for our patients.
What You Will Do In This Role
- You will use leadership skills to motivate, train and direct staff.
- You will use products, equipment and protective gear to clean and disinfect assigned areas and complete daily and discharge cleaning to meet department goals.
- You will keep all equipment in good working condition.
- You will remove trash dirty linen and sharp containers following standard procedures in the safe disposal of infectious and hazardous waste.
- You will work with corporate laundry to manage linen inventory.
- You will provide service recovery and communicate escalated needs to manager.
What Qualifications You Will Need
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
- Previous experience preferred
Medical City Alliance serves families from Fort Worth, Keller, Haslet, Saginaw and Tarrant County. Our 99+ bed hospital offers 30+ specialties. We offer 2 convenient ER locations, including our off-campus ER in Saginaw. Our maternity floor includes labor and delivery suites and c-section ORs. We have a well-baby nursery, postpartum rooms, and a Level III NICU. We offer compassionate care with state-of-the-art surgical equipment. Our hospital offers robotic surgery to perform procedures. Our facility provides comprehensive cardiology services. We prioritize early detection and treatment of heart disease. Our advanced technology provides quick results to our patients. Our patient satisfaction scores rank in the top decile of hospitals nationwide. Our physicians rank Medical City Alliance as excellent in quality of care. We are a part of the Medical City network of hospitals. Patients are ensured access to medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our EVS Lead opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website