DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for performing short cycle and repetitive activities such as preparing labels and counting pills which require accuracy in all details. Must be adapted to working under direct supervision.
Medical City Alliance is a full-service, 99-bed acute care facility with a Level III Trauma Center and Women's Services unit boasting a state-accredited Level III NICU. Medical City Alliance proudly serves north Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant and southern Denton Counties. The hospital is a green facility, silver LEED certified for environmental and energy efficiency. As a part of the Medical City Healthcare network of hospitals and specialists, patients are ensured access to leading medical specialists and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
Medical City Alliance is dedicated to high quality, compassionate care. Our nurses and physicians understand the importance of getting to know patients and their families. This helps us ensure the best treatment and outcomes possible. Our specialists work together to ensure a seamless transition of care, partnering with referring physicians and patients' support systems to work toward long-term health for the families we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Alliance, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- One or two years of college in a health related major preferred.
- Computer experience helpful.
- Certified Technician in State of Texas.
- Ability to follow assignments through to completion.
- Ability to type, knowledge of metric system and medical terminology.
- Must be able to maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Must be able to work an assigned shift and work weekends and holidays.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in aseptic technique.
- IV Certification preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website