DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Medical City Dallas
The Manager for the Telemetry department accepts responsibility for all department functions in support of the mission, vision, values and facility goals. The manager is an RN and accepts responsibility for critical thinking decisions within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
- Accept responsibility for patient safety of the Telemetry clinical practice environment.
- Integrate the management of information and effective communication skills in daily practice.
- Build on the ANA Standards of Care and Standards of Professional Practice .
- Serve as liaison to foster a partnership with the patient and significant others.
- Construct decisions to support the continuity of care and the coordination of care across the care settings.
- Recognize the role of the manager to maintain high quality age & developmental specific care for the patient population of the department..
- Create Telemetry Department specific initiatives and process improvement.
- Integrate collaborative practice and working relationships with all members of the healthcare team.
- Accept responsibility for management of multiple levels of personnel (including supervisory positions), payroll, budget, capital, business plan, and physician relationships.
- Serve as liaison for hospital, community and other institutions.
- Organize / Supervise human and material resources.
Other duties as assigned.
Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world's best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City Dallas from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City Dallas offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs.
We operate as an 801-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City Dallas difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and committed to providing excellent patient care. This has allowed Medical City Dallas to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily.
Benefits: We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
- Advanced degree, preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience to include management of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, supervisory positions, and physician relations, preferred.
- Current, validated, RN license for the State of Texas or compact license
- Current AHA or ARC BLS provider.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
The Manager of Telemetry completes individualized training and continuing staff development through the orientation process and competency assessment.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website