SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Environmental Services Tech. We are seeking an Environmental Services Tech at Medical City North Hills to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015. The Environmental Services Tech (EVS Tech) under the supervision of Environmental Services supervisor, is responsible for environmental cleaning and disinfecting. The EVS Tech performs a variety of routine cleaning functions in assigned area to maintain a sanitary, attractive and orderly condition. The EVS Tech has the following duties:
- Follow established cleaning methods in performing daily tasks.
- Perform routine repetitive cleaning of assigned patient rooms, offices, rest rooms and other areas.
- Perform dismissal cleaning, as rooms are available.
- Keep all equipment in good working condition.
- Perform periodic or situational duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Preforms the removal of trash, dirty linen, sharp containers from areas to appropriate storage..
- At least two to six months of experience as Housekeeping attendant.
- Hospital experience preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and follow instructions
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website