Graduate LVN Residency
**Open to LVN's changing specialty**
Medical City Health Care
Start Date: February 2023
LVN Residencies Offered:
- Medical City Alliance - Med Surg
- Medical City Arlington - Med Surg, Mother/Baby and ER
- Medical City Children's - NICU
- Medical City Dallas - Med Surg and Mother/Baby
- Medical City Denton - Med Surg and ER
- Medical City Frisco - Med Surg
- Medical City Las Colinas - Med Surg and Mother/Baby
- Medical City Lewisville - Med Surg and Mother/Baby
- Medical City McKinney - Med Surg
- Medical City North Hills - Med Surg
- Medical City Plano - Med Surg
- Medical City Weatherford - Med Surg and ER
Under supervision, the LVN Resident is a new LVN or LVN changing specialty that provides safe and effective patient care in accordance with established policies, procedures and values of the facility. The LVN or LVN changing specialty will collaborate with the Nurse Coordinator/preceptor, Physicians, technicians, educators, and allied health practitioners. Additional functions will be performed in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of Medical City Healthcare.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more….
Once you apply, if chosen to move forward a Recruiter will contact you to complete a follow-up phone screen. Please be aware that due to the large amount of applicants you will see a slight delay in responses.
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and includes 16 hospitals, 8 off-campus emergency rooms, 11 ambulatory surgery centers, more than 4,400 active physicians and 17,000 employees and licensed for 3,424 patient beds.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider
- Graduate of a vocational nursing school
- Open to LVN's looking to change specialty or begin working in a hospital setting
***PLEASE NOTE: It is requirement to have a LVN license and active BLS upon starting the internship. New Grads will need to have taken and passed the boards before beginning the internship.
Apply on company website