Mercy Clinic is seeking Urologists to join our well-established practices in regionalizing patient care efforts across the greater St. Louis area. Our well-renowned team includes fourteen physicians and four physician assistants.
These Positions Offer:
- First Class OR with new state-of-the-art equipment.
- Largest Primary Care Network & Referral Base in the Greater St. Louis area
- Variety of bread-and-butter urology and complex cases.
- Support staff of certified operating room nurses, registered nurses, certified surgical technologists and anesthesiologists
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Competitive income guarantee and recruitment incentives
- Physician Wellness Programs
- Relocation assistance and malpractice insurance
Join Mercys Ministry of Health Care
Mercy one of the 25 largest U.S. health systems, serves millions annually with nationally recognized quality care and one of the nations largest Accountable Care Organizations. Mercy is a highly integrated, multi-state health care system including more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, childrens, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, convenient and urgent care locations, imaging centers and pharmacies. Mercy has 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 3,400 Mercy Clinic physicians and advanced practitioners, as well as more than 40,000 co-workers serving patients and families across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply on company website