Hospital Employed with Comprehensive Benefits
Mercy Hospital Fort Smith is recruiting an emergency medicine physician to join our integrated group in Fort Smith, AR. The ideal candidate is BC/BE in emergency medicine. This is a hospital-employed group with equal status the day you start, plus full benefits and a dedicated, loyal group of partners.
Mercy Emergency Department – Fort Smith
- Level III Trauma Center
- Certified Stroke Center
- 27 acute ED beds/6 fast track beds
- Flexible schedule with 10 hour shifts
- 60 hour/day physician coverage
- Strong partnership with 18 full-time, integrated hospitalist
- Physician Led, Professionally Managed
This position offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Recruitment Incentives
- Paid occurrence based mal-practice insurance
- Annual CME allowance $5,000
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k/403b, matching retirement contribution and more
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- H-1B Visas accepted
Fort Smith, Arkansas, the Region's scenic beauty is a hallmark of our quality of life but is certainly not its only outstanding asset. Fort Smith is also noted for the strong work ethic of its citizens, the clean and progressive industry that drives the economy, a growing tourism trade, a thriving business and retail base and a strong agricultural tradition. Kiplinger magazine rated Fort Smith, AR as the #4 city in the US with the lowest cost of living. Our diverse and stable economic base prospers because of abundant natural resources, an educated workforce, professional medical facilities, award-winning schools, outstanding transportation network and quality of life.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Sarah Wilson, FASPR | Senior Physician Recruiter
479-314-7466 | fax: 479-314-1190
firstname.lastname@example.org | mercy.net
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube | Twitter
Apply on company website