Mercy Clinic is seeking a full-time cardiovascular surgeon to join our Mercy Clinic in Joplin, Missouri. Our team currently consists of two experienced surgeons plus three APP's who help in the OR, clinic and with outreach to nearby locations.
- Our surgeons cover a comprehensive service with a strong split of cardiac, vascular and thoracic surgery. This is the type of practice where you can do everything with minimal to no competition
- Dedicated CV OR's and PV lab
- Hybrid OR equipped with Zego & flat screen panel imaging
- DaVinci Surgical Robot Si4 arm platform
- Cardiovascular Center of Excellence, Vascular Imaging Lab & Vavle Clinic
- 1:3 Call
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competetive compensation package includes commencement bonus and relocation allowance
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Malparactice insurance, CME, vacation, and retirement plans available
Joplin is located in the southwestern corner of Missouri, in an area referred to as the “Four State Area” given its close proximity to commute to Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. Joplin has a population of approximately 50,000 and a daytime population of 240,000. The population within a 40-mile radius of Joplin is 400,000, making it Missouri's fourth largest metropolitan area. Joplin's convenient I-44 location attracts tourists and travelers and serves as a popular destination for conferences and events. The city park system maintains nearly 1,000 acres and includes a golf course, numerous swimming pools and 15 miles of scenic walking/biking trails. Joplin combines the beauty and hospitality of country living with the convenience and commerce of city vitality.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Mark Rowe | Physician Recruiter
417-556-5469 | fax: 417-556-3628
firstname.lastname@example.org | mercy.net
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube | Twitter
Follow Mercy on Facebook
Follow Mercy on Twitter
Follow Mercy on LinkedIn
Apply on company website