We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy align with our mission and vision. We're collaborative and commit to delivering excellent care. Our focus is on providing a unique and personalized experience for those we serve.
We Offer Great Incentives
- Shift Differential Pay.
- BSN Differential for those applicants who have completed a BSN program.
- RN to BSN Bridging Program to assist in obtaining your BSN (up to $16,000).
- Up to $2,000 annually for Tuition Reimbursement.
- RN Loan Forgiveness Program to aide in paying off your RN student loan debt.
- Up to $5,000 per year over a period of 4 ½ years ($20,000 cap).
- Must graduate within the past 12-months of beginning employment with Mercy to qualify.
- We require a nursing degree from an accredited school.
- RN License in the State of Missouri or must obtain within 90 days of your graduation date.
- Must have a current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification through the American Heart Association.
WHY JOIN MERCY'S EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT?
We have time to show our compassion and care to our patients by maintaining a low 3 to 1 maximum patient to nurse ratio. The nurses here have a very close, but relaxed relationship with providers and support team members. All of this helps create a culture and environment that promotes individual excellence that can lead to a fulfilling nursing career, as well as teamwork that often develops into long lasting friendships.
Our emergency department focuses on providing patient care through a modified team-based approach. We care for all ages of patients in our 10-bed critical access Emergency Department. Working in a Critical Access hospital creates nurses who can adapt and overcome many situations not often seen in larger hospitals. Our nurses receive extensive training on all types of patients including Pediatrics, Trauma, Stroke and STEMI.
When applying please keep in mind…
You will be required to complete an Online Assessment which consists of 100 questions. You are only able to take the online assessment once so please give yourself plenty of time.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website