BC/BE Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist
St. Louis, Missouri
Mercy Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist to join an established and busy 19 member cardiology group, including 1 BC Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist.
Initially, this position will be a combination of Advanced Heart Failure and General Cardiology - utilizing the skill set of the applicant (echo, nuclear/TEE if applicable). An excellent opportunity to continue to develop an advanced Heart Failure program on campus of Mercy Hospital St. Louis – a 1000 + bed, tertiary care center serving the local Metropolitan area and 4 other local Mercy Clinic hospitals – with an extended network of 44 integrated Cardiologists.
The qualified physician will join a growing outpatient Heart Failure clinic and an inpatient Heart Failure service with a multidisciplinary team of dedicated Registered Nurses, Heart Failure Nurse Practitioners, Mercy Virtual Care center and Palliative Care/Hospice.
This Opportunity Also Includes:
- Integrated health system with competitive income guarantee.
- Weekend call < 1:4 average
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- System wide EPIC EMR.
Mercy Hospital St. Louis is a Truven Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital with a 5-star CMS rating and grade-A Leapfrog rating:
- State-of- the-art dedicated Heart and Vascular Hospital
- Comprehensive Interventional/structural/TAVR/LAA closure/Mitral Clip
- Comprehensive EP services including complex atrial and ventricular ablation(s)
- Endomyocardial biopsy/V02 max cardiopulmonary stress
- Robust CardioMEMS HF system implanting center
- Active clinical research and device trials related to HF
- Advanced Cardiac imaging- Cardiac MRI, CCTA,TEE,PET
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group and is part of the Sisters of Mercy Health System, the fifth largest Catholic Health System in the nation. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 43 hospitals employing 40,000 coworkers.
St. Louis offers excellent public and private schools and beautiful residential areas, with easy access to all the cultural and recreational assets of the region. It is a community with a remarkably low cost of living for all the comforts and attractions it affords. The four-season climate and abundance of cultural and outdoor activities, along with five-star restaurants, major league sporting attractions, and a diverse economy makes St. Louis an attractive place to live, work and play!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Joan Humphries, Director– Physician Recruitment
314-364-3840 | Fax: 314-364-2597
Joan.Humphries@mercy.net | mercy.net
Apply on company website