We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
This is a full time Athletic Trainer position with Mercy in Lebanon, MO.
- Provide services in regards to prevention, recognition, evaluation, immediate care and rehabilitation for all active individuals and sports related injuries.
- Overall goal is to maximize safe return to activity.
- The individual will also demonstrate professional development and responsibility within the field of athletic training.
- The incumbent will perform related duties as assigned.
- Education: Graduate of athletic training program from accredited college or university and National Athletic Trainers' Association certification as an athletic trainer. Approved Clinical Instructor training obtained through Missouri State University and maintained as appropriate with University standards.
- Licensure: Missouri licensure or eligible for Athletic Trainer.
- Certifications: Certification through the Board of Certification, Inc. The individual is a member of the National Athletic Trainers' Association. Professional Rescuer CPR or its equivalent.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. As a Mercy Athletic Trainer you will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us as a Mercy Athletic Trainer and be a part of it all.
Athletic, Athletic Trainer, Trainer, National Athletic Trainers' Association,Clinical Instructor, Lebanon, Orthopedics, Ortho, Orthopedic
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website