- Cardiovascular Services - Tech I
- Full-Time | 40hrs/wk | Days
- $15/hr starting wage - no experience required!
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
This position is an entry level position for the untrained and/or non-experienced technician. This is considered a training position and will have the availability of a supervisor or charge person, including direct supervision as required. The Cardiovascular Tech I duties will involve rotation and training in procedures of the Blood Gas, ECG, Holter, Cardiac Exercise Stress Test and infusion Control Device (ICD) Laboratories as required. Performs related duties as assigned. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, and Mercy Service Standards.
- Experience: None required.
- Preferred Experience: Experience in a customer service or patient care setting
- Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred Education: Basic Dysrhythmia Class
- Certifications: Must have a current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers card or obtain within probationary period.
- Preferred Certifications: American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers Card Certified Cardiographic Technician (CCT) Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician (CRAT)
- Other: Working Conditions, Mental and Physical Requirements: Must be able to walk long distances. Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds. Must be able to transport Cardiovascular equipment. Continual stooping and bending. Required to work weekends and holidays on a rotational basis with other department personnel. Equipment Used: Blood Gas Instrumentation, ECG Carts, Holter Monitors, Cardiac Event Monitors, Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors, Cardiac Exercise Stress Test Systems, infusion control devices, computers, Electronic Health Records (EHR).
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website