The CTC II will provide professional nursing care as a part of a special high volume care team to patients of the clinic under direction of the Physician or Advanced Practice Nurse. Co-workers of Mercy are expected to comply with all federal, state, and local regulations in addition to the organizational policies and procedures. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values and Mercy Service Standards.
- Education: Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Licensure: Must have current LPN license to practice in the state of Arkansas
- Certifications: Must have current CPR certification.
- Other: Knowledge of the principals and skills needed for nursing care. Knowledge of medications, patient education and common safety practices. Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations. Must be able to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and policies. Must be able to communicate clearly and establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, staff and the public. Advanced computer terminal and keyboard skills in order to access information and enter clinical data. Must be able to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Preferred Experience: One or more years of professional nursing experience preferred; Lab/Phlebotomy experience preferred.
- Preferred Other: Experience with Epic
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Nursing, RN, Registered Nurse, Clinic Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Clinic LPN, Clinical LPN, Specialty Nurse, Specialty RN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Practical Nurse, healthcare
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website