Labor & Birth to Birthing Center
(Graduate and Experienced Nurses welcome to apply)
Start your nursing career with Mercy St Louis, where we will help grow your clinical knowledge base and skill set through an individualized & defined career path.
- Complete Labor & Birth Fellowship
- Commit to 1 yr w/ Labor & Birth Dept
- Transfer to Low Risk Birthing Center
- Adhere to program expectations (performance standards, remain in good standing, etc.)
Benefits of Career Path Program:
- Experienced RNs and Graduate Nurses eligible to apply
- Build time management, communication, assessment skills, critical thinking, build knowledge base
- Prepare for success in the specialty area of your choice
- Develop critical thinking and expand that skill set as you specialize down the road
- Develop and strengthen fundamental, core skills
- Required Education: Nursing Degree from an accredited school
- Preferred Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Preferred Experience: 1 yr of RN exp
- License: Current RN license in our state or meets the criteria to be eligible for licensure in state of Missouri; RN licensure completed by end of fellowship program
- Certifications: Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 32 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
For more information please reach out to Georgie Trammell at Georgie.Trammell@Mercy.Net
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website