We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
This position is responsible for:
- Working with the Regional Director of Operations, assist with communication efforts regarding the planning and implementation of publicity that promotes awareness of the Foundation and its programs.
- Works with Foundation Vice President or Executive Director and Regional Director of Operations to ensure effective reporting and stewardship of gifts.
- Coordinates all Board activities of regional foundations.
- May assist with coordination of campaign committee meetings for regional Foundations.
- Provides support for Executive Director, Regional Director of Operations and other fundraisers.
- May assist with the development of donor materials, donor research, and letters as needed.
- Assists with Mercy Way coordination of activities and other annual giving other events.
- Assists with local mailings.
- May assists with Fund requests from the Foundation.
- Assists with daily activities of regional operations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience: 3 years of experience in a supporting role, experience in philanthropy is highly desirable, management experience in meeting goals
- Required Education: Minimum of BS or BA degree
- Other: Excellent writing and organization skills
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website