Sign On Bonus Eligible: Up to $3,000
Mercy Hospital St. Louis is hiring experienced and graduate LPN's!
Come join our community of nurses and gain hospital level experience, as well as access tuition assistance to further your career!
- Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Preferred Experience: 1 yr LPN exprience
- Licensure: Graduate of an accredited practical nursing program; Consideration will be given for comparable education experience and successful licensure. Is personally responsible for obtaining, and maintaining a current LPN license within the hiring state in which nursing duties are performed and must meet all State Board of Nursing requirements
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or successful completion of course within 30 days of hire
- LPN-IV Certification must be previously completed or successful completion of course within 3 months of hire
- $10k Scholar Loan Program for LPN to RN Education
- $20,000 RN Loan Forgiveness Program
- $16k RN to BSN Assistance
Under the direction of an RN, the Licensed Practical Nurse provides nursing care to patients in the assigned area. This includes providing care in conjunction with therapies as directed by other disciplines. Assists patients with meals and daily care. Administers medication and treatment as prescribed by physician. Transcribes physician's orders and documents on nursing PCP. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, guiding principles and Mercy Service Standards.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
For more information please reach out to Georgie Trammell at Georgie.Trammell@Mercy.Net
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website