Fast paced Family Medicine office located in Eureka, MO looking for an energetic individual to join our team. This clinic supports three providers.
- As a Medical Assistant/Clinic Nurse LPN with our Family Medicine Care clinic you will be rooming patients,taking vitals, completing medication refills, and helping with prior authorizations.
Qualifications for LPN:
- Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Licensure: Requires current LPN license in state of Missouri.
- Experience: Requires previous experience in patient care.
- Certifications: AND current IV Certification.
- Other: Must have excellent communication and good computer skills. Accurate patient vital signs phlebotomy skills perform EKG's perform minor diagnostic CLIA-approved testing for office
- Preferred Experience: Prefer a minimum of one-year experience in physician practice or patient education.
MA $1,000 Sign on Bonus Available!
Qualifications for MA:
Medical Assistant I
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program
- or at least one year of applicable patient care experience
Medical Assistant II
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program preferred and/or at least 1 year of experience working as a Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant III
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program and 3 years of experience
- Certification/Registration is required (RMA or CMA)
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website