We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
$1,000 Sign on Bonus Available!
- Assists the physician and office staff with selected duties to include clerical processing, patient preparation, scheduling, lab, x-ray and medical records.
- As directed, performs patient care activities consistent with the established standards of nursing practice.
- Education: Knowledge of medical practice, care, examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures.
- Experience: Must have computer experience and good communication skills.
- Certifications: Obtain CPR certification within 90 days of employment.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
Medical Assistant, Assistant, Clinic Assistant, RMA, CMA, Registered Medical Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, Family Medicine, Branson
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website