$1,000 LPN & MA Sign-On Bonus
Schedule: M-F from 8 AM - 4:30 PM! No weekends or holidays
Sullivan Internal Medicine
Medical Assistant or LPN Overview:
- Busy, fun and well-established Internal Medicine clinic looking for someone who wants to grow with us! We strive to excel in meeting gaps in patient care.
- The Medical Assistant or Clinic LPN will be supporting six providers.
- Responsibilities for the MA/LPN includes: back office, rooming, scribing, patient vitals, patient history, medication reconcile, minor procedure set up/assist, refills, referrals, pre-charting for patient care.
Qualifications for LPN:
- Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Licensure: Requires current LPN license in state of Missouri.
- Experience: Requires previous experience in patient care.
- Certifications: AND current IV Certification.
- Other: Must have excellent communication and good computer skills. Accurate patient vital signs phlebotomy skills perform EKG's perform minor diagnostic CLIA-approved testing for office
- Preferred Experience: Prefer a minimum of one-year experience in physician practice or patient education.
Qualifications for MA:
Medical Assistant I
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program
- preferred at least one year of experience
Medical Assistant II
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program preferred and/or at least 1 year of experience working as a Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant III
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program and 3 years of experience
- Certification/Registration is required (RMA or CMA)
Key Mercy Benefits:
- Regular performance incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
MA, RMA, CCMA, Medical Assistant, LPN, Clinic LPN, #readytohire; Hiring near me ;Jobs ;$ ;Skills,Nursing, Clinic Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Clinic LPN, Clinical LPN, Specialty Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Practical Nurse, healthcare
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website