Full Time (40 hours/wk)
Location: St. Peters, MO
M-F 1:30pm-9:30pm, Sat 11am-7pm, Sun 8:30am-4:30pm
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
Medical Assistant I
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- preferred at least one year of experience
Medical Assistant II
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program preferred and/or at least 1 year of experience working as a Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant III
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program and 3 years of experience
- Certification/Registration is required (RMA or CMA)
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website