$500 Sign on Bonus Available!
Mercy Clinic Administration is seeking a full-time (40 hours a week) Medical Receptionist/Patient Service Rep to join our team.
Greets, instructs, directs and schedules patients and visitors. Performs a variety of clerical duties for physicians and clinic staff. Retrieves insurance and patient information, provides forms for tests or interoffice communications and secures signatures as needed.
- Clinic Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am to 4:30pm
- Street Location: Mercy Way, Joplin
- Regular performance incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education.
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one.
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA.
- Paid parental leave for new parents.
- 401k with employer match.
- Paid PTO for volunteering.
- Competitive salary.
- Future career growth!
- Education: High School Diploma or GED. Medical office training beneficial.
- Experience: One year experience in a clinic setting beneficial or two years in a public contact position. Prefer candidates with coding experience.
**If you are selected for an interview, you will receive an email invitation (from a Modern Hire email address) to self-schedule. Please ensure the email provided on your application is checked regularly.**
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Find us at:
Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Mercy.net | Mercy Careers | LinkedIn
PSR/Medical Receptionist – Front Desk, Front Office, Clerical, Patient Service, Patient Representative, Administrative, Receptionist, Clinic Receptionist, Customer Service, Admitting, Patient Service Representative, Patient Access Representative, Teller, No experience, medical office, health care, healthcare, administrative assistant, coder, coding, billing
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website