Mercy Clinic - Cardiology
Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 5:00 PM
No weekends or holidays!
- Responsible for assisting physicians and nurses in providing patient care to clinic patients under the supervision of physicians/nurse practitioner and the Practice Manager.
- Able to assess patients general condition, particularly the acutely ill patient, and ensures that needs are met.
- Performs, results and documents procedures in patient charts.
- Assists physicians/nurse practitioner with examinations, diagnostic procedures, and treatments. Provides direct patient care as ordered.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Certifications: Current certification in CPR or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Other: Ability to read and communicate effectively in English. Basic computer knowledge. Customer service skills and telephone etiquette.
- Preferred Education: Completion of an accredited MA program
- Preferred Experience: Two years clinic experience
- Preferred Certifications: Current Certification or Registration as an Medical Assistant
- Preferred Other: Additional languages
Key Mercy Benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website