Graduate Nurse - Mercy Joplin
Available To New Grads:
Our application questions provide you an opportunity to tell us the units for which you'd like to be considered.The following departments have openings for new graduates:
Start dates for new graduate RNs are biweekly throughout the year. You start orientation as a licensed RN eligible to practice in Missouri.
Incentives and Benefits:
- 24 hours of paid time frontloaded
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 annually for continuing education
- Shift differential $2.35 evenings/$4.70 nights
- $100 Gift Certification for Mercy Apparel
- Up to $20,000 Student Loan Forgiveness
- Health/Dental/Vision available after 1 day
- Click Here to learn about additional benefits
- Required Education: Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program.
- License: current RN license in our state.
- Certifications: Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association before caring for patients independently.
- Preferred Certifications: NIHH Stroke Scale and SAFE
- Other: Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills are required, and must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Must be able to operate various types of office equipment, including a computer, fax machine, telephone, printer and copy machine.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
If you would like to connect with the recruiter before applying for more information, please contact Jennifer Browning at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website