We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don't believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, you'll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We're a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
Mercy Clinic Springfield is recruiting a full-time CRNA. We are a level I trauma center and offer a variety of cases in our main hopsital, surgery center, GI/Bronchopscopy suites, and dedicated orthopedic and ambulatory surgery centers. You will enjoy being part of a progressive team focused on exceptional anesthesiology quality with 23 anesthesiologists and nearly 80 CRNAs!
- Graduate or upcoming graduate of CRNA program
- MO licensed or ability to become licensed
- Medically managed by board-certified anesthesiologists
- Full scope of surgical cases available
- Excellent team focused on clinical quality and providing the best experience possible for the patient and provider
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website