Virtual Care Advanced Practitioner opportunity in Chesterfield, Missouri!
Mercy Virtual is seeking experienced Adult Geriatric Nurse Practitioner, Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our vHospitalist team located at our Virtual Care Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
This Position Offers:
- State of the art facilities at Mercy Virtual in Chesterfield, Missouri
- Night Shift Only (7p-7a), 3 12 hour shifts
- Great work/life balance; no call
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee.
- Current licensure as Acute Care NP, Adult NP or Physician Assistant.
- Preferred experience in telemedicine, critical care medicine, emergency medicine or a specialty involving the care of hospitalized patients.
Mercy Virtual Care Center is located in the suburbs of St. Louis, near excellent public and private schools and beautiful residential areas, with easy access to all the cultural and recreational assets of the region.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Recruiter – Mercy Clinic East Community
Kelsey.spencer@Mercy.Net | mercy.net
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website