Mercy Hospital — Springfield, Missouri Orthopedic Hand Surgery Opportunity
100% Orthopedic Hand Surgery with Four Experienced Partners
48-bed Freestanding, Beautiful, Dedicated Orthopedic Hospital
A Truven Top 5 Health System in the United States
Proven Income Potential in the 90% Range
Mercy Orthopedics Springfield:
Mercy Hospital Springfield is recruiting an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join our large group of 22 orthopedic surgeons in Springfield, MO. You would be joining a group of four hand surgeons who have been extremely successful and practice exclusively at Mercy. One partner has recently taken on a leadership role and another is nearing retirement which has prompted the need to grow. Everyone is performing at a high productivity and there is immediate and ample business available. Fellowship training in hand surgery is required.
The group practices at Mercy Hospital Springfield, an 877-bed facility with a catchment area of nearly 2 million lives. You'll also experience an innovative and progressive practice environment at our 48-bed dedicated, freestanding Orthopedic Hospital with 10 OR's dedicated completely to orthopedics! A full range of medical services, referring physicians, and specialty support are provided. We have up-to-date equipment and the ability to perform a full spectrum of orthopedic hand surgery.
Mercy includes 45 acute care and specialty hospitals, more than 2,500 physicians across 700 practices and outpatient facilities, and 44,000+ co-workers in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. We are recognized as one of the nation's top health systems and serve millions annually.
- A highly competitive compensation with salary guarantee, production, quality, and recruitment incentives; all our hand surgeons are working at the highest quartile and there is proven need for a partner.
- Hospital-employed with no partnership track
- 100% hand surgery with 1:4 call and no general orthopedic call
- Experienced partners and mentors; no turnover within the group
- Epic EHR across the entire Mercy ministry
- Rated in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by Healthgrades
- Forbes “America's Best Employers” two years in a row
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
- Regional hub of Southwest Missouri and the third largest city in the state
- Recently named in the top 10 cities for lowest cost of living in the US by Kiplinger
- A sophisticated medical community located three hours south of Kansas City and St. Louis and only 30 minutes from Branson
- Named one of the 20 “Best Places to Live and Work in the U.S. by Employment Review
- Features a large state university, performing arts center, top quality schools, and a variety of cultural and shopping options
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities: hiking, camping, rock climbing, and hunting
- Six area lakes and natural streams provide for water sports and excellent fishing
Todd Vandewalker, MHA, CPRP
Physician Talent Selection
Apply on company website