$1,000 Sign on Bonus Available!
This position is onsite in OKC
Panel Management LPN Overview:
- Under the direction of the Executive Director of Population Health, the Panel Management Nurse works directly with the clinical care team to sustain improvements in quality and patient outcomes while significantly lowering costs. The Panel Management Nurse will assist Primary Care Providers in the application of value-based care concepts, processes, and tools to drive performance.
- The Panel Management Nurse will partner with patients, providers, and other members of the clinical care team to develop and implement standard work processes that drive quality and patient outcomes. They will also work in conjunction with the local and Ministry Population Health teams to ensure goal alignment, identify opportunities for improvement and provide feedback on progress.
Education and Experience
Education: Associate of Applied Science in Licensed Practical Nursing
Licensure: Active OK LPN licensure
Experience: 3+ years clinical healthcare experience
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of ambulatory clinic operations, HEDIS© quality measures, and clinical/performance improvement
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Effective change agent
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of evidence-based medicine, analytical skills and good clinical inquiry and investigational aptitude
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Self-directed and able to perform independently with minimal oversight
Key Mercy Benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
Nursing, RN, Registered Nurse, Clinic Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Specialty Nurse, Specialty RN, Practical Nurse, Healthcare, Vitals, Patient Care, Back Office; #readytohire; Hiring near me ;Jobs ;$
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website