M-F, 8a - 5:00p! Full Time, 40 hours a week!
Mercy Clinic Whiteside- Gastroenterology
- No Experience Necessary!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible dependent care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401K with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience: Must have good telephone and communication skills.
- Other: Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Skill in assisting in a variety of treatments, procedures and office procedures for ophthalmology and optometry.
- Must be able to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and policies.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, staff and the public.
- Equipment Used: Must be able to operate equipment to perform: VFA, A Scans, PAM, BAT, color vision testing, pupil evaluation, Amsler grid, automated keratometry, and corneal topography.
- Preferred Education:
- Knowledge of ophthalmology office procedures preferred.
- General medical knowledge of anatomy, physiology, systemic and ocular diseases preferred.
- Experience with administration of eye drops, ointments and irrigating solutions, and pharmacology of drugs used in dilation preferred.
- Preferred Experience: Prefer a minimum of one year previous work experience.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Front Desk, Front Office, Clerical, Patient Service, Patient Representative, Administrative, Receptionist, Clinic Receptionist, Customer Service, Admitting, Patient Service Representative, Patient Access Representative, Teller, No experience, medical office, health care, healthcare, administrative assistant, $15, Bonus, $1,000, M-F, 8-5, Days, no holidays, no weekends, PTO, Benefits, ESB, 401k
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website