$500 Sign on Bonus Available!
- Greets, instructs, directs and schedules patients and visitors.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties for physicians and clinic staff.
- Retrieves insurance and patient information, provides forms for tests or interoffice communications and secures signatures as needed.
- Enters new and established patient information into the computer.
- Answers incoming calls, sets appointments for patients, dispatches messages and/or calls for all employees.
- Monitors and revises physician schedules as appropriate.
- Education: Medical office training beneficial. Education necessary to communicate effectively in written and verbal form. Knowledge of business office procedures, medical terminology and insurance procedures beneficial. Must have computer knowledge, typing skills and knowledge of basic math.
- Experience: One year experience in a clinic setting beneficial or two years in a public contact position.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
Front Desk, Front Office, Clerical, Patient Service, Patient Representative, Administrative, Receptionist, Clinic Receptionist, Customer Service, Admitting, Patient Service Representative, Patient Access Representative, Teller, No experience, medical office, health care, healthcare, administrative assistant
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website