We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
The Pharmacy Technician assists pharmacists in preparing, compounding, and dispensing medications and are accountable to the supervising pharmacist who is legally responsible for the care and safety of the patients served by the pharmacy. The Pharmacy Technician follows applicable standards and federal, state & local laws and regulations for the care and safety of the customers and patients served.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalence exam.
- Licensure: Actively registered, in good standing, with the Arkansas Board of Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Technician or willing to submit application for registration by first day of work. This includes submitting fingerprints for FBI background check.
- Experience: 1-year relevant pharmacy experience preferred but not required.
- Other: Successfully complete pharmacy department orientation.
- Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge and use of all equipment; robotic dispensing equipment and automated dispensing cabinets as appropriate.
- Demonstrates proficiency with the operation of pharmacy automation technology systems and workflow management.
- Ability to perform initial trouble shooting for automated pharmacy technology and associated software.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 32 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website