Mercy Clinic is seeking Hospitalist Physicians to join our group at Mercy Hospital in Joplin, Missouri.
- Join an established group of physicians
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- Nocturnist shift
- Excellent subspecialty support in cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, orthopedics, and oncology along with good rapport with emergency medicine, radiology and anesthesia services lines readily available to assist you.
- Fully staffed intensivist program
- Teaching opportunities with local medical school (KCUMB)
- Equipped with electron medical record (Epic)
Compensation and benefits include:
- Aggressive compensation package, commencement bonus, and relocation allowance
- Premium Shift Pay for Nocturnist Shift
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement (401k/403b) plan
Joplin is located in the southwestern corner of Missouri, in an area referred to as the “Four State Area” given its close proximity to commute to Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. Joplin has a population of approximately 50,000 and a daytime population of 240,000. The population within a 40-mile radius of Joplin is 400,000, making it Missouri's fourth largest metropolitan area.
Joplin's convenient I-44 location attracts tourists and travelers and serves as a popular destination for conferences and events. The city park system maintains nearly 1,000 acres and includes a golf course, numerous swimming pools and 15 miles of scenic walking/biking trails. Joplin combines the beauty and hospitality of country living with the convenience and commerce of city vitality.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is the fourth largest, integrated physician organization in the country, behind only Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Mark Rowe, Physician Recruiter
Follow Mercy on Facebook
Follow Mercy on Twitter
Follow Mercy on LinkedIn
Apply on company website