Mercy Clinic is seeking to add a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician to join some of the area's most respected maternal and fetal medicine specialists on campus of Mercy Hospital St. Louis. Mercy has a very active OB service delivering over 9,000 babies annually and is the region's leader in high-risk pregnancy care.
This Opportunity Includes:
- Flexible schedule; Great work/life balance
- No in-house call required
- High volume ultrasound and consultation only service with a variety of interesting and complicated maternal and fetal cases
- Support staff of genetic counselors, outreach coordinators, women's health nurse practitioners, fetal care team coordinators, sonographers, & perinatal and obstetrical nurses
- Strong referral base from Mercy's large network of OB-GYNs
- State-of-the-art Maternity Welcome Center, Antepartum Unit, Labor and Birth Suites, Special Care Nursery and 100 bed Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Established telehealth program in the perinatal center
- 24-hour OB hospitalist coverage
- OBGYN Residency Program with 6 residents per year
- Relocation Assistance
- Integrated health system with competitive income guarantee
Mercy Clinic is a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is the fourth largest integrated physician organization in the country.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
For more information, please contact:
Megan Zielinski, MHA, CPRP | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | Fax: 314-364-2597
Megan.Zielinski@Mercy.net | Mercy.net
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website