Mercy seeking to add an eleventh Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician to join some of the area's most respected maternal and fetal medicine specialists on campus of Mercy Hospital St. Louis. Mercy has a highly active OB service delivering over 9,000 babies annually and is the region's leader in high-risk pregnancy.
Mercy Clinic Maternal and Fetal Health – St. Louis
- Large and established group of 11 Maternal Fetal Physicians
- Attractive call schedule of 1 in 11
- Flexible schedule of 180 shifts annually which allows great work life balance.
- No in-house call or deliveries required.
- High volume ultrasound and consultation only service with a variety of interesting and complicated maternal fetal cases
- Support staff of genetic counselors, outreach coordinators, women's health nurse practitioners, fetal care tam coordinators, sonographers, & perinatal and obstetrical nurses.
- Strong referral base from Mercy's large network of OB/GYN's
- Established telehealth program in the perinatal center.
- 24-hour OB hospitalist coverage
- If desired, opportunity to participate in PUBS/IUS, placenta accreta management and delivery CVS.
Mercy Hospital St. Louis:
- Over 9,000 babies delivered annually – and growing!
- OB/GYN Residency (ACGME accredited) training program.
- Mercy Birthplace, a warm, comfortable environment with options like whirlpool tubs and low-intervention birth suites
- A low-risk pregnancy Midwifery Birthing Center for a natural childbirth experience
- Level III NICU, offering the most advanced neonatal care in St. Louis County
- Single EMR (Epic) across the entire system
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a competitive salary.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Additional compensation for teaching and surplus shifts.
- Flexible recruitment incentives tailored to your needs including sign-on/commencement bonus and resident stipends.
- Comprehensive, day one benefits including health, dental, vision and CME.
- Retirement plans available with employer contribution and matching options.
- Relocation package and professional liability coverage provided.
- As a not-for-profit system, Mercy qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
Welcome to St. Louis, Missouri:
Urban explorer, outdoor adventurer, aficionado of family fun – no matter your person, you will find plenty to do in St. Louis. The city is brimming with free, world-class attractions and boasts an arts-and-culture scene that is second to none. Plus, fans of fresh air will be surprised and delighted by our flourishing public parks, miles of trails and exhilarating waterways. Sprinkle in a bit of our secret sauce – the warmth and hospitality of the residents – and you will discover that St. Louis dishes up an undeniably epic place to call home.
Your life is our life's work.
Mercy physicians are pioneering a new model of care. As part of one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the U.S., this physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group is the foundation of care and well-being of our patients in seven states, delivered cohesively through 43 hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, and our robust virtual care platform. Working with Mercy provides all the advantages of a large organization balanced by an uncompromising commitment to engage physicians in leading and designing patient- and consumer-centric care. You will discover a friendly and collaborative environment rooted in the belief that everyone deserves the most personalized experience we can deliver. What sets us apart is our unique approach, beginning with physician leadership at the senior most roles within our organization and continuing into our care locations, where physicians and co-workers share leadership responsibility and embrace new thinking and the most recent clinical and hospital innovations to get health care right for everyone we serve.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
For more information, please contact:
Joan Humphries | Director of Physician Recruitment
314-364-3821 | Joan.Humphries@Mercy.net | Careers.Mercy.Net/Providers
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website