We are seeking a Practice Manager I for a fast paced GI practice who will report to the Practice Manager IV.
- Directly responsible for the oversight of daily operations and staff supervision of the GI clinic.
- Insures professional and technical operation of clinical unit with moderate complexity and that all policies and procedures are followed on a day-to-day basis with minimal supervision by clinic administration.
- Responsible for the overall management of the business units in accordance with Clinic Initiatives:
- Physician Satisfaction
- Co-Worker Satisfaction
- Patient Satisfaction
- Business Performance.
- Education: High School diploma or GED Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience: Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office required
- Preferred Experience: 2 or more years experience in a physician or medical office preferred Lead or supervisory experience preferred
- Preferred Other: Knowledge of managed care billing practices preferred
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website