We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Performs direct patient care in all aspects of respiratory care, according to physician's orders. Consults physicians on effectiveness of therapy. Acts as an advanced resource person for physicians and nursing on respiratory care. Performs duties as assigned.
- Education: Graduate of approved Respiratory Care program.
- Licensure: Meets state licensure requirements and has a current Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) license.
- Certifications: Hold the Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential awarded by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC). For co-workers who work in the Emergency Room PALS is required.
- Physical demands are attached plus push, pull, and grip up to 50 lbs. Plus, pinch up to 10 lbs., kneel, crouch, and crawl minimally.
- Equipment Used: All appropriate respiratory care devices.
- Preferred Education: Acute Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Preferred Experience: Prefer critical care experience.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website