We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Under direct supervision of the radiology supervisor, the Radiology Technologist will perform routine radiographic procedures, utilizing all standards for quality and radiation protection. The Radiology Technologist provides direction for clinical student radiographers and possess a knowledge of anatomy, equipment protocols, radiation safety and protection. Provides personalized care, recognizing the worth and dignity of each patient. The X-Ray technologist will provide the patient care essential to the exams. The Radiology Technologist uses their expertise in Radiology technology to assist with the diagnosis of rare and complex cases and expand their knowledge, alongside the most highly respected professionals in the Radiology Technologist and X-Ray technologist fields.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited radiology program
- Licensure: ARRT
- Experience: Proficient in all areas of radiology, surgery, portables, and plain film.
- Certifications: BLS or obtain within 90 day probationary period
- Other: Skills, knowledge and abilities: able to perform all radiologic exams without direct supervision. Working conditions, mental and physical requirements: high stress area, must be able to multi task and remain calm when dealing with customers and physicians. Physical job.
- Equipment used: GE and Philips C-Arms, GE Portables, GE Rad and Fluoro rooms, Picker Tomo Equipment, Philips rad room, Toshiba 16 slice CT, Visage PACS software and Philips CR equipment
- Preferred Experience: Previous Radiology and CT experience preferred
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website