- Provides professional nursing care to patients within the medical practice in support of, and as directed by, the physicians.
- Assists the physician in the treatment of patients and completes related clinical paperwork.
- Education: Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensure: Current valid state license.
- Certifications: CPR certification or obtain within 90 days of employment.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
Nursing, RN, Registered Nurse, Clinic Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Clinic LPN, Clinical LPN, Specialty Nurse, Specialty RN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Practical Nurse, healthcare, RN, Registered Nurse, Clinic Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Clinic LPN, Clinical LPN, Specialty Nurse, Specialty RN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Practical Nurse
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website