We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Education: Graduate of an accredited registered professional nursing program
Licensure: Is personally responsible for obtaining, and maintaining, a current RN license within the hiring state and/or compact licensure in which nursing duties are performed and must meet all state board of nursing requirements.
- Position requires individuals to push, pull, and/or lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Position requires prolonged standing and walking each shift
- Position requires the ability to grip, reach, bend, kneel, twist, and squat to perform duties
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or successful completion of course within 30 days of hire.
One or more of the certifications below may be required based on the position/unit hired to, or acquisition of certification within department required timeframe:
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
- ENPC (Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course)
- TNCC (Trauma Nursing Core Course)
- CPHON (Certified Pediatric/Hematology/Oncology Nurses)
- OCN (Oncology Certified Nurse)
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- PEARS (Pediatric Assessment Recognition and Stabilization)
- S.T.A.B.L.E. (Sugar, Temperature, Airway, Blood Pressure, Lab Work, And Emotional Support) Six Assessment & Care Modules
- C-EFM (Fetal Monitor Certification)
- Other unit specific certifications as required
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 32 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website